- Any personal information that we collect from you will be done so through lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with your knowledge or consent.
- Any personal information that we collect and use will solely be for the purposes of better understanding the types of customers that visit our website or use any of the goods/services that we provide (such as apps and games) as well as provide you with information regarding any changes to them (you have the right to opt out of these communications by clicking on the link provided in the message or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We will only collect and use personal data that is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used where necessary, make sure that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
- We will absolutely make sure that any personal information that we collect from you will be stored in a very secure manner and protected against loss or theft as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to request any personal information that we hold relating to you.
- We will completely make sure that any personal data that we collect from you will only be retained for the fufilling the purpoes stated aboved and not stored for longer than necessary.
3rd Party Services
We use a number of 3rd party services in order to help build and maintain our website and products. Please note that we at Jason Tuyen Games are not responsible for any information that you provide to these 3rd parties as a result of using our website and products and that we have no affiliation with or control over them. Below is some of these 3rd parties whose services we currently use (or have used in the past) along with a link to their individual privacy policies where appropriate:
- Unity (including Unity Analytics and Unity Ads): Link
- GameSparks: Link
- EveryPlay: Link
- Testfairy: Link
- Facebook: Link
- Mailchimp: Link
- Google Analytics: Link